Michigan 1976 ballot measures
1976 ballot in Michigan.
- One passed, while three were defeated.
- Elections on ballot measures took place took place only in the general election in November.
On the ballot
|IndISS||Proposal A||Admin of gov't||Refundable cash deposits for beverage containers; prohibit nonreturnable containers||
|Proposal B||Admin of gov't||Lower age of eligibility for office to 18||
|Proposal C||Taxes||Limits taxation imposed by state personal income to 8.3%||
|Proposal D||Taxes||Would allow a graduated income tax||
- List of Michigan ballot measures
- Laws governing the initiative process in Michigan
- History of Initiative & Referendum in Michigan