Michigan 1988 ballot measures
- All four measure were approved.
- All four measures were put there through a vote of the Michigan State Legislature.
On the ballot
|VR||Proposal A||Admin of gov't||Prohibit the appropriation of public funds to pay for welfare abortions|
|Proposal B||Law enforcement||Provide for rights of crime victims|
|LRSS||Proposal C||Bond issues||Authorize issuance of bonds to finance environmental protection programs|
|LRSS||Proposal D||Bond issues||Authorize issuance of bonds to finance state and local public recreation projects|
- Michigan ballot measures by year, from 1914-2008
- Procedures for qualifying an initiative in Michigan
- Michigan campaign finance requirements
- Laws governing the initiative process in Michigan
- History of I&R in Michigan
State of Michigan
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture and Rural Development | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor and Economic Growth | Chairman of Public Service Commission |