For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Michigan Homestead Property Tax Amendment, Proposal A (1992)
Proposal A would have limited annual increases in homestead property tax assessments and provide separate tax limitations for different property classifications.
|Michigan Proposal A (1992)|
Official results via: The Michigan Manual 2009-2010
- List of Michigan ballot measures
- Michigan 1992 ballot measures
- 1992 ballot measures
- Michigan Sales Tax, Proposal A (1989)
- Michigan Sales Tax, Proposal B (1989)
- Michigan School Operating Property Tax Amendment, Proposal C (1992)
- Michigan Sales and Property Tax Amendment, Proposal A (June 1993)
- Michigan Tax Amendment, Proposal A (March 1994)
- List of Michigan constitutional amendment votes from 1966-2008
- Official election results listed in The Michigan Manual 2009-2010
State of Michigan
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture and Rural Development | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor and Economic Growth | Chairman of Public Service Commission |