For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Michigan Tax Amendment, Proposal A (March 1994)
|I • II • III • IV • V • VI • VII • VIII • IX • X • XI • XII • Schedule|
Proposal A increased sales and use tax rates from 4% to 6%; limited annual increases in property tax assessments, exempted school operating millages from uniform taxation requirement, and required 3/4 vote of legislature to exceed statutorily established school operating millage rates.
|Proposal A (Tax Amendment)|
Official results via: The Michigan Manual 2009-2010
- List of Michigan ballot measures
- Michigan 1994 ballot measures
- 1994 ballot measures
- Michigan Sales Tax, Proposal A (1989)
- Michigan Sales Tax, Proposal B (1989)
- Michigan Homestead Property Tax Amendment, Proposal A (1992)
- Michigan School Operating Property Tax Amendment, Proposal C (1992)
- Michigan Sales and Property Tax Amendment, Proposal A (June 1993)
- List of Michigan constitutional amendment votes from 1966-2008
- Official election results listed in The Michigan Manual 2009-2010
- School Finance Reform in Michigan Proposal A: Retrospective - Dec. 2002
State of Michigan
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture and Rural Development | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor and Economic Growth | Chairman of Public Service Commission |