For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Middleton-Cross Plains School District Referendum (2009)
This measure is one of three on the April 7 ballot in the Middleton-Cross Plains School District. The others are Middleton-Cross Plains School District Bond (2009) and Middleton-Cross Plains Exceed Revenue Limits Referendum (2009). None of the three measures passed.
The estimated tax impact on a $300,000 property would turn out differently according to what measures might pass.
- Option 1: New elementary school at the Pope Farm site — $195
- Option 1a: New elementary school and renovate Kromrey Middle School — $315
- Option 2: New middle school at Pope Farm site — $261
- Option 3: New elementary and middle school at Pope Farm site: $417
Wording of referendum
Initial Resolution Authorizing General Obligation Bonds in an Amount Not to Exceed $33,980,000 for Middle School Project Be it resolved by the School Board of Middleton-Cross Plains Area School District, Dane County, Wisconsin that there shall be issued pursuant to Chapter 67 of the Wisconsin Statutes, general obligation bonds in an amount not to exceed $33,980,000 for the public purpose of financing the remodeling, rebuilding and equipping Kromrey Middle School.
- Middleton-Cross Plains School District website
- A Community Conversation regarding referenda from the school district
- Referenda information from the school district
- Referendum Questions Adopted
- Bray Hired By Middleton-Cross Plains Area School District
- Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction Referendum Database
- Wisconsin Heights referendum passes; Middleton-Cross Plains' defeated, Wisconsin State Journal, April 8, 2009
- Middleton-Cross Plains weighs school options, Wisconsin State Journal, November 21, 2008