For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, will be limited. Select races will be covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|West Virginia House of Delegates, District 20|
Baisden ran in the 2012 election for West Virginia House of Delegates, District 20. Baisden defeated Phil Amick and Diane Shafer in the May 8 primary election. He defeated Justin Marcum in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|West Virginia House of Delegates, District 20, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Justin Marcum Incumbent||68.4%||4,013|
|West Virginia House of Delegates, District 20 Republican Primary, 2012|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Mike + Baisden + West + Virginia + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Mike Baisden on Twitter
- WBOY.com, "West Virginia General Election Results November 6, 2012" accessed November 7, 2012
- West Virginia Secretary of State, "Statewide Results - General Election - November 6, 2012," accessed February 12, 2014
- West Virginia Secretary of State, "Statewide Results - Primary Election - May 8, 2012," accessed February 12, 2014
State of West Virginia
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Schools | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |