Mike Carter (Tennessee)
|Tennessee House of Representatives, District 29|
|November 4, 2014|
|Years in position||1|
|Per diem||$173/legislative day|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next election||November 4, 2014|
|Bachelor's||Middle Tennessee State University|
|J.D.||University of Memphis|
Carter received his BS in Pre-Law from Middle Tennessee State University in 1975. He received his JD from the University of Memphis in 1978. He is a practicing attorney.
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Carter served on the following committees:
|Tennessee Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Civil Justice|
|• Finance, Ways, and Means|
Carter ran in the 2012 election for Tennessee House of Representatives, District 29. Carter ran unopposed in the August 2 primary election and was unchallenged in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
Campaign donor information is not yet available for this year.
Carter and his wife have two children. They currently reside in Ooltewah, Tennessee.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Mike + Carter + Tennessee + House of Representatives"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- The almanac - UPI.com
- Upcoming City Council Agendas - The Chattanoogan
- Purvis Gets U19 National Team Try Out - NBC Connecticut (blog)
- Obama to limit drone strikes - Gitmo transfers to resume - NDAA takeaways ... - Politico (blog)
- Moratorium Halts Residential Annexation in Tennessee - WDEF News 12
- Summer Planner - TriCities.com
- Furman Football Tradition: Paladin Stadium - Saturday Blitz
- Sex-with-Animals Advocate Douglas Spink Ordered to Stay Off the Internet by ... - Opposing Views
- April 25th, 2013 9:06 am by Gary B. Gray - Johnson City Press (subscription)
- Pro Report, presented by POWERJOBS: IRS statements potential criminal ... - Politico (blog)
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
JoAnne Favors (D)
|Tennessee House of Representatives District 29
| Succeeded by|
State of Tennessee
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Treasurer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance| Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environment & Conservation | Commissioner of Labor and Workforce Development | Chairman of Regulatory Authority |
Open Records Act | Transparency Checklist | Government corruption reports | Transparency Legislation | Open Records procedures | Transparency Advocates | Transparency blogs | State budget | Taxpayer-funded lobbying associations |
List of Counties |
List of Cities |
List of Towns |
List of School Districts |