|Missouri State Senate, District 33|
|January 7, 2013 - present|
|January 9, 2017|
|Years in position||0|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next election||November 8, 2016|
|Term limits||2 terms (8 years)|
|Missouri House Of Representatives, District 145|
|2003 - 2011|
Cunningham earned his BS in Business Administration from Truman State University and also attended Jacksonville University in Jacksonville Florida.
Cunningham was a Sergeant in the United States Army from 1967-1969. He has worked for Coca-Cola, as a livestock farmer, and as Owner/Manager of Cunninghams Fresh Foods.
Cunningham is a member of the American Quarter Horse Association, First Baptist Church, Marshfield Chamber of Commerce, Marshfield Development League, Marshfield Farm Bureau, Marshfield Industrial Authority, Marshfield Public School Foundation, and the Missouri Foxtrotter Horse Association.
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Cunningham served on the following committees:
|Missouri Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Commerce, Consumer Protection, Energy and the Environment|
|• Financial and Governmental Organizations and Elections, Vice-chair|
|• Governmental Accountability and Fiscal Oversight|
|• Veterans' Affairs and Health|
|Missouri Committee Assignments, 2009|
|• Administration and Accounts|
|• Financial Institutions, Chair|
- See also: Missouri State Senate elections, 2012
Cunningham won election in the 2012 election for Missouri State Senate, District 33. Cunningham defeated Don Wells and Ward Franz in the August 7 Republican primary and was unopposed in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Missouri State Senate, District 33 Republican Primary, 2012|
Mike Cunningham raised $33,475 for his campaign.
|Missouri House of Representatives, District 145|
|Mike Cunningham (R)||15,844||100.0%|
Campaign donor information is not yet available for this year.
Listed below are the three largest contributors to Mike Cunningham's 2008 campaign.
|Missouri Bankers Association||$4,875|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Mike + Cunningham + Missouri + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Missouri Senator Determined to Save Charitable Chili Suppers from 'Food Nazis' - Food Safety News
- Missouri senator says 'food Nazis' block chili suppers - Kansas City Star
- Cunningham sponsors 'food bill' - Webster County Citizen
- Capitol Watch: Cooking up trouble is a favorite pastime - Kansas City Star
- House of Representatives resolution honors Cabool State Bank on 100 years of ... - The Cabool Enterprise
- Personal freedoms protected - Branson Tri-Lakes news
- Here is the latest Missouri news from The Associated Press - KOAM-TV
- Palm Beach Realtor charged with trying to pick up boy online - Palm Beach Post
- Terrorism, guns, Kansans - Kansas City Star
- Budget shows ACA money woes - HHS reveals exchange funding plan - Food ... - Politico (blog)
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- Sen. Cunningham's website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002
Chuck Purgason (R)
|Missouri State Senate District 33
| Succeeded by|
|Missouri State House District 145
| Succeeded by|
Lyndall Fraker (R)