|Missouri House Of Representatives District 153|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
Dethrow earned his MS and BA in Agriculture from the University of Missouri, Columbia. He is a businessman and farmer, and has worked as an instructor at Muscatine Community College.
Dethrow is a member of the Alton Area Chamber of Commerce, Alton United Methodist Church, EXCEL, Farm Bureau, Lions Club, Missouri Pork Association, National Rifle Association, Oregon County Action Group, Oregon County Extension Council, and the Oregon County Fair Board. He is married and has one child.
- Appropriations - Agriculture and Natural Resources (Chairman)
- Special Standing Committee on Health Insurance
- Special Standing Committee on Workforce Development and Workplace Safety
Mike Dethrow raised $17,004 for his campaign.
|Missouri House of Representatives, District 153|
|Mike Dethrow (R)||12,640||100.0%|
Listed below is the largest contributor to Mike Dethrow's 2008 campaign.
|129th Republican Legislative District CMTE||$1,000|
- Missouri House of Representatives - Rep. Mike Dethrow
- Project Vote Smart profile
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002
|Missouri State House District 153
| Succeeded by|
State of Missouri
Jefferson City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor & Industrial Relations | Chairman of Public Service Commission |