|Minnesota State Senate District 20|
|High school||Northfield High School|
|Bachelor's||University of St. Thomas|
|Master's||University of Minnesota Law School|
|Place of birth||Northfield|
|Profession||FBI Special Agent (retired)|
Dudley's website highlights the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt:"I believe in American Exceptionalism. America has done more good for humanity than any country in the history of the world. It has always been a beacon of hope to the world and it remains so today."
- Excerpt:"I am a strong supporter of Second Amendment rights, and of an individual’s right to bear arms and to defend himself."
- Excerpt:"A society was created, where opportunity makes the sky the limit if you are willing to play by the rules and work hard, because government would not get in your way."
- Excerpt:"Let’s give local school administrators and boards of education the flexibility to make teacher retention decisions in tough budget times on quality not just seniority. Bottom line is that we should never let union rules or bureaucratic mandates get in the way of doing what is best for our students."
- See also: Minnesota State Senate elections, 2012
Dudley ran in the 2012 election for Minnesota State Senate District 20. He defeated Gene Thomas Kornder in the Republican primary on August 14 and was defeated by Kevin Dahle (D) in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|Minnesota State Senate, District 20, General Election, 2012|
|Minnesota State Senate, District 20 Republican Primary, 2012|
|Gene Thomas Kornder||13.4%||400|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Mike + Dudley + Minnesota + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Official campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Follow the Money
- Mike Dudley on Facebook
- Mike Dudley on Twitter