|Minnesota House of Representatives District 45B|
|January 8, 2013 - Present|
|January 6, 2015|
|Years in position||0|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next election||November 4, 2014|
Freiberg's website highlights the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt:"If elected, my first priority will be not only paying back our schools, but increasing investment in education at every level."
- Excerpt:"I support a balanced and progressive approach to tax policy that will ease the burden on the middle class while making the upper class pay their fair share."
- Excerpt:"I strongly support marriage equality, and I oppose the amendment that will be on the ballot that would define marriage as between one man and one woman."
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Freiberg served on the following committees:
|Minnesota Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Environment, Natural Resources and Agriculture Finance|
|• Government Operations, Vice-chair|
|• State Government Finance and Veterans Affairs|
Freiberg won election in the 2012 election for Minnesota House of Representatives District 45B. He ran unopposed in the Democratic primary on August 14 and defeated Reid Johnson (R) in the general election on November 6, 2012. 
|Minnesota House of Representatives, District 45B, General Election, 2012|
Campaign donor information is not yet available for this year.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Mike + Freiberg + Minnesota + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- 5 Unmissable Moments from Minnesota Gay Marriage Vote - Care2.com (blog)
- MN House Approves Marriage Equality Bill 75-59 (With Photos) - Northland's NewsCenter
- Historic House vote approves same-sex marriage legislation - Coon Rapids Herald
- Freiberg: Look at All These Rights Long-Term Gay Couples Don't Have - Patch.com
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- Rep. Freiberg's website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
Lyndon Carlson (DFL)
|Minnesota House of Representatives District 45B
| Succeeded by|
State of Minnesota
St. Paul (capital)
Minnesota State Constitution | House of Representatives | Senate | County Attorney | House Research Department | Legislative Reference Library | Senate Counsel Research and Fiscal Analysis | Legislative Auditor |
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Commissioner of Management and Budget | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Chair of Public Utilities |
Data Practices Act | Transparency Checklist | Government corruption reports | Transparency Legislation | Open Records procedures | Transparency Advocates | Transparency blogs | State budget | Taxpayer-funded lobbying associations |