Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Michigan House of Representatives District 70|
Huckleberry's website highlights the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt:"Stop the partisan bickering and fighting! It's OK to be a Democrat, a Republican or an Independent… but we're all Americans first. Let's get the job done in Lansing!"
- Excerpt:"We must provide a "world class" education to compete in a Global Economy with 21st Century JOBS!"
- Excerpt:"Renewable Energy has potential NOW! -- especially in our Montcalm-Gratiot region of Michigan. "
- Excerpt:"By Improving Michigan Government NOW!, we can expand voter rights, save money and eliminate waste."
- Excerpt:"A complete rethinking/overhaul of Michigan's taxation and fees structure should begin NOW! Our current tax structure is unfair to the average citizen."
Huckleberry ran in the 2012 election for Michigan House of Representatives District 70. He ran unopposed in the August 7 Democratic primary and was defeated by incumbent Rick Outman (R) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012. 
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 70, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Rick Outman Incumbent||54.5%||17,709|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Mike + Huckleberry + Michigan + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- IRS FIASCO, BENGHAZI PROBES PRODUCE WIND SHEAR FOR WHITE ... - Politico (blog)
- Common Core Supporters Firing Back - Education Week News
- Editor, Clare court spar over withheld docs - Clare County Review
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
State of Michigan
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture and Rural Development | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor and Economic Growth | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
Michigan Supreme Court | Supreme Court Elections | Court of Appeals | First Circuit Court of Appeals | Second Circuit Court of Appeals | Third Circuit Court of Appeals | Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals | List of Michigan Circuit Courts | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |
Freedom of Information Act | Transparency Checklist | Government corruption reports | Transparency Legislation | Open Records procedures | Transparency Advocates | Transparency blogs | State budget | Taxpayer-funded lobbying associations |