|Vermont House of Representatives, Franklin 3-1|
|January 9, 2013 - Present|
|January 7, 2015|
|Years in position||1|
|Per diem||$107/day (non-commuter) |
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|High school||Missisquoi Valley High School, 2011|
|Bachelor's||Saint Michael's College, 2005|
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, McCarthy served on the following committees:
|Vermont Committee Assignments, 2013|
Elections for the office of Vermont House of Representatives will consist of a primary election on August 26, 2014, and a general election on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was June 12, 2014. Franklin-3-1 has two representatives. Incumbents Kathleen Keenan and Mike McCarthy are unopposed in the Democratic primary. Claude Bouchard and Corey Parent are unopposed in the Republican primary.
McCarthy won election in the 2012 election for Vermont House of Representatives Franklin 3-1. McCarthy was unopposed in the August 28 Democratic primary and won re-election in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
- See also: Vermont State Senate elections, 2010
McCarthy ran for the Franklin District in 2010. He ran against Sara Branon Kittell in the primary. He was defeated by Randolph Brock (R), and Sara Branon Kittell (D) in the general election on November 2, 2010.
Comprehensive donor information for McCarthy is available dating back to 2012. Based on available campaign finance records, McCarthy raised a total of $5,844 during that time period. This information was last updated on September 23, 2013.
|Mike McCarthy's Campaign Contribution History|
|2012||Vermont State House, District Franklin-3-1||$5,844|
|Grand Total Raised||$5,844|
2012McCarthy won election to the Vermont House of Representatives in 2012. During that election cycle, McCarthy raised a total of $5,844.
|Vermont House of Representatives 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Mike McCarthy's campaign in 2012|
|Democracy For America||$500|
|New England Standard||$500|
|Friends Of Caroline Bright||$463|
|Vermont Democratic House Campaign||$303|
|Patient Choices Of Vermont||$200|
|Total Raised in 2012||$5,844|
|Source:Follow the Money|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Mike + McCarthy + Vermont + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Vermont State Legislature
- Vermont State Senate
- Vermont State Senate Committees
- Vermont Joint Committees
- Vermont state legislative districts
- Campaign website
- Campaign Facebook page
- Profile from Open States
- Twitter feed
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Vermont State House Directory
- Vermont Secretary of State, "2014 Primary Election Candidate Listing," accessed June 19, 2014
- Vermont Secretary of State, "2014 Independent Candidates and Minor Party Candidates Nominated by Party Committee," accessed June 19, 2014
- Vermont Secretary of State, "2014 Major Party Nomination Candidate Listing," accessed June 19, 2014
- Vermont Secretary of State, "2014 Candidate Listing," June 13, 2014
- Vermont Secretary of State, "Election Results Search," accessed April 23, 2014
- followthemoney.org, "McCarthy, Mike," accessed September 23, 2013