|Washington State Senate District 4|
|November 29, 2011-Present|
|January 9, 2017|
|Years in position||2|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 8, 2011|
|Next election||November 8, 2016|
|Washington House of Representatives|
|1980 – 1995|
|J.D.||Gonzaga Law School (1974)|
Padden served in the Washington House of Representatives from 1980 to 1995.
Padden earned his Bachelor's degree at Gonzaga University and earned his law degree from Gonzaga Law School in 1974.
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Padden served on the following committees:
|Washington Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Human Services & Corrections|
|• Law & Justice, Chair|
|• Ways & Means|
|• Joint Administrative Rules Review|
- See also: Washington State Senate elections, 2012
Padden ran in the 2012 election for Washington State Senate District 4. Padden ran unopposed in the open primary on August 7, 2012. He won the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
Campaign donor information is not yet available for this year.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google News search for the term "Mike + Padden + Washington + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- House committee take swipe at drunk driving - Crosscut
- Washington Senate committee approves tougher impaired driving law - OregonLive.com
- Editorial: Washington Senate GOP's plan would set back gay rights - The Spokesman Review (subscription)
- States cracking down on drunken boating - WBIR-TV
- Governor signs three bills supported by Washington Attorney General Bob ... - Access Washington
- States crack down on drunken boating - The Sheboygan Press
- Padden bills about boating safety, autopsies win House support - Spokanevalleyonline
- WA Lege Day 100: Autopsy bill passes - The Spokesman Review (blog)
- Legislature approves new courthouse protections at AG Ferguson's request - Access Washington
- Guest: Honor Morgan Fick Williams by protecting others from DUI offenders - The Seattle Times
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
Jeff Baxter (R)
|Washington State Senate District 4
November 29, 2011-present
| Succeeded by|