Mike Reynolds, Oklahoma Representative
|Oklahoma House of Representatives District 91|
|2002 - Present|
|November 18, 2014|
|Years in position||11|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 5, 2002|
|Next election||November 4, 2014|
|Term limits||12 years total in state legislative chambers|
|Bachelor's||University of Oklahoma|
|Birthday||March 19, 1951|
|Place of birth||Quantico, Virginia|
Reynolds received his Bachelor of Science degree from Oklahoma University. He served in the United States Air Force. Reynolds is a computer consultant and president of New Creations Software, Incorporated. He and his wife, Nancy, have three children: Sarah, Daniel and David.
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Reynolds served on the following committees:
|Oklahoma Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Energy and Aerospace|
|• General Government|
|• Utility and Environmental Regulation|
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Reynolds served on the following committees:
|Oklahoma Committee Assignments, 2011|
|• Administrative Rules and Government Oversight|
|• Economic Development, Tourism and Financial Services|
|• Higher Education & Career Tech|
In the 2009-2010 legislative session, Reynolds served on the following committees:
|Oklahoma Committee Assignments, 2009|
|• Administrative Rules and Agency Oversight|
|• Human Services|
Reynolds ran in the 2012 election for Oklahoma House District 91. Pittman ran unopposed in the Republican primary on June 26 and was unchallenged in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Oklahoma House of Representatives, District 91|
|Mike Reynolds (R)||10,197|
|Hollis Harper (D)||3,454|
Campaign donor information is not yet available for this year.
In 2010, a year in which Reynolds was up for re-election, he collected $56,110 in donations.
His largest contributors in 2010 were:
|Oklahoma House of Representatives 2010 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Mike Reynolds, Oklahoma Representative's campaign in 2010|
|Harvey, Ralph L||$5,000|
|Total Raised in 2010||$56,110|
In 2008, Reynolds collected $95,282 in donations.
These were the largest contributors in 2008.
|HARVEY, RALPH L||$9,500|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Mike + Reynolds + Oklahoma + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- House website
- Project Vote Smart biographical profile
- Project Vote Smart legislative profile
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002
- Representative Reynolds re-election page
- ↑ Rick Santorum for President, "Oklahoma Conservative Legislators Endorse Santorum For President," March 4, 2012
- ↑ Oklahoma State Election Board, "Candidates for State Elective Office 2012," April 13, 2012
- ↑ Oklahoma State Election Board - Unofficial 2012 primary results
- ↑ Oklahoma State Election Board, Unofficial Results
- ↑ Oklahoma House of Representatives official election results for 2008
- ↑ "2008 campaign contributions"
- ↑ 2010 campaign contributions
- ↑ 2008 contributions
|Oklahoma House of Representatives - District 91
| Succeeded by|
State of Oklahoma
Oklahoma City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor and Inspector | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Director of Wildlife Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Commissioner of Corporations |