|Indiana House of Representatives District 79|
|High school||Bellmont High School|
|Bachelor's||Indiana University (2002)|
- Bellmont High School
- IPFW- Fort Wayne
- 2002: Indiana University, Bachelor’s of Science Degree in Labor Studies
- University of Massachusetts- Amherst, post graduate studies
Snyder has spent the last 20 years working political races at the national, state, and local levels.
Snyder ran in the 2012 election for Indiana House of Representatives District 79. Snyder ran unopposed in the May 8 Democratic primary and was defeated by incumbent Matthew S. Lehman (R) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Indiana House of Representatives, District 79, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Matthew Lehman Incumbent||67.1%||17,762|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Mike + Snyder + Indiana + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Several promising efforts included among 2013's summer movies - LubbockOnline.com
- Indiana halts Common Core implementation - Washington Post - Washington Post (blog)
- How states are approaching Medicaid expansion - DesMoinesRegister.com
- At last, an NBA team is playing defense like it means it: Bud Shaw's Sunday ... - Plain Dealer
- Mich. House Dems: GOP Medicaid plan will mean more uninsured, cost more - The Detroit News
- Bing won't seek re-election as Detroit mayor - KTIV
- Rise of the Republican Governors - City Journal
- Failure of stadium bill creates ?bleak? future for Dolphins in South Florida - NBCSports.com
- Summer Movie Release Schedule - New York Times
- Common Core school standards hit another roadblock, this time in Indiana - Washington Times (blog)
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
Snyder and his wife Connie (Wolfe) are the parents of two sons: Luke and Kyle. They have 6 grandchildren.
State of Indiana
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | State Examiner | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Utility Regulatory Commission |
Access to Public Records Act | Transparency Checklist | Government corruption reports | Transparency Legislation | Open Records procedures | Transparency Advocates | State budget | Taxpayer-funded lobbying associations |
List of Counties |
List of Cities |
List of School Districts |