|Pennsylvania State House District 150|
|2007 - Present|
|December 1, 2014|
|Years in position||7|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
Vereb has served as President of the West Norriton Board of Commissioners.
Vereb attended Montgomery County Police Academy in 1986. His professional experience includes working in corporate security for Comcast and Day and Zimmerman and for the West Consohohocken Police Department.
At the beginning of the 2013-2014 legislative session, Vereb did not serve on a committee.
In the 2010-2011 legislative session, Vereb did not serve on a committee.
|Pennsylvania Committee Assignments, 2009|
|• Gaming Oversight|
Elections for the office of Pennsylvania House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election took place on May 20, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 11, 2014. Incumbent Mike Vereb was unopposed in the Republican primary, while David McKenzie was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Vereb defeated McKenzie in the general election.
|Pennsylvania House of Representatives, District 150 General Election, 2014|
|Republican||Mike Vereb Incumbent||63.9%||11,964|
Vereb ran in the 2012 election for Pennsylvania House District 150. Vereb ran unopposed in the Republican primary on April 24 and defeated Kelly Devine (D) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012. 
|Pennsylvania House of Representatives, District 150, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Mike Vereb Incumbent||54.3%||16,846|
|Pennsylvania State House, District 150|
|Mike Vereb (R)||12,862||60.5%|
|Andrea Baptiste (D)||8,416||39.6%|
|Pennsylvania House of Representatives, District 150|
|Mike Vereb (R)||17,911||56.7%|
|Kelbin Carolina (D)||13,703||43.4%|
Comprehensive donor information for Mike Vereb is available dating back to 2006. Based on available campaign finance records, Mike Vereb raised a total of $779,090 during that time period. This information was last updated on September 18, 2013.
|Mike Vereb's Campaign Contribution History|
|2012||Pennsylvania House of Representatives, District 150||$316,237|
|2010||Pennsylvania House of Representatives, District 150||$94,848|
|2008||Pennsylvania House of Representatives, District 150||$117,043|
|2006||Pennsylvania House of Representatives, District 150||$250,962|
|Grand Total Raised||$779,090|
2012Mike Vereb won re-election to the Pennsylvania House of Representatives in 2012. During that election cycle, Mike Vereb raised a total of $316,237.
|Pennsylvania House of Representatives 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Mike Vereb's campaign in 2012|
|For a Better Pennsylvania Fund Pac||$75,000|
|Norris Hills Assoc Lp||$15,000|
|Fighting Chance Pennsylvania||$13,500|
|Pennsylvania State Education Association||$13,500|
|Gureghian, Vahan H||$11,000|
|Total Raised in 2012||$316,237|
|Source:Follow the Money|
In 2010, Vereb received $94,848 in campaign donations. The top contributors are listed below.
|Pennsylvania House of Representatives 2010 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Mike Vereb's campaign in 2010|
|Pennsylvania Republican Party||$8,028|
|Gureghian, Vahan H||$5,000|
|Metropolitan Regional Council Of Carpenters & Joiners||$5,000|
|Total Raised in 2010||$94,848|
Legislative scorecards are used to evaluate elected public officials based on voting record. Some scorecards are created by political advocacy groups with a focus on specific issues, while others are developed by newspapers and are broad in scope. Scorecards are meant to be used as a tool for voters to have a quick picture of whether their views align with a particular legislator's record.
Because scorecards can be specific to particular issues or general to a state’s legislative term, for example, each report should be considered on its own merits. Each entity that publishes these reports uses different methodologies and definitions for the terms used.
Please see our writing guidelines if you would like to add results from an individual scorecard to this legislator's profile.
- The American Conservative Union: 2013 Legislative scorecard
- Legislators were scored on their votes on key conservative issues.
- Liberty City LGBT Democratic Club: 2014 Legislative Scorecard
- Legislators were scored on their support for legislation related to LGBT equality.
- The American Conservative Union: 2012 Legislative scorecard
- Legislators were scored on their votes on key conservative issues.
- Pennsylvania National Federation of Independent Business: 2011-2012 Voting Record
- Legislators were scored on their votes on key small business issues.
- Conservation Voters of Pennsylvania: Marcellus Shale Scorecard 2011-12
- Legislators were scored based on floor votes that highlighted environmental issues.
Vereb is married and has three children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google News search for the term "Mike + Vereb + Pennsylvania + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Pennsylvania House of Representatives
- House Committees
- Pennsylvania General Assembly
- Joint Committees
- Pennsylvania state legislative districts
- Official campaign website
- Rep. Vereb's personal website
- Profile from the Pennsylvania House of Representatives
- Profile from Open States
- Mike Vereb on Facebook
- Mike Vereb on Twitter
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2012, 2010, 2008, 2006
- articles.philly.com/, "GOP picks Smith, Turzai as new Pennsylvania House leaders," accessed May 2, 2014
- Pennsylvania Department of State, "Official primary results for May 20, 2014," accessed July 9, 2014
- Pennsylvania Department of State, "2014 Official Candidate Listing," accessed March 21, 2014
- Pennsylvania Department of State, "2014 General Election," accessed December 5, 2014
- Pennsylvania Department of State, "Official Primary Results," accessed April 15, 2014
- Pennsylvania Department of State, "2012 Primary Candidate List," April 15, 2014
- Pennsylvania Department of State, "2010 General Election Results," accessed May 2, 2014
- Pennsylvania Department of State, "Official 2008 General Election Results," accessed April 15, 2014
- followthemoney.org, "Vereb, Mike," accessed September 18, 2013
- Follow the Money, "2010 donations," accessed May 2, 2014
|Pennsylvania House of Representatives District 150
| Succeeded by|
State of Pennsylvania
|State executive offices||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Secretary of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Conservation and Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor & Industry | Chairman of Public Utilities |