|Pennsylvania State House District 150|
|2007 - Present|
|December 1, 2014|
|Years in position||6|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|Next election||November 4, 2014|
Vereb attended Montgomery County Police Academy in 1986. His professional experience includes his work in Corporate Security for Comcast and Day and Zimmerman. He has also worked for the West Consohohocken Police Department.
At the beginning of the 2013-2014 legislative session, Vereb did not serve on a committee.
In the 2010-2011 legislative session, Vereb did not serve on a committee.
|Pennsylvania Committee Assignments, 2009|
|• Gaming Oversight|
Vereb ran in the 2012 election for Pennsylvania House District 150. Vereb ran unopposed in the Republican primary on April 24 and defeated Kelly Devine (D) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012. 
|Pennsylvania House of Representatives, District 150, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Mike Vereb Incumbent||54.3%||16,846|
|Pennsylvania State House, District 150|
|Mike Vereb (R)||12,862||60.5%|
|Andrea Baptiste (D)||8,416||39.6%|
|Pennsylvania House of Representatives, District 150|
|Mike Vereb (R)||17,911||56.7%|
|Kelbin Carolina (D)||13,703||43.4%|
Campaign donor information is not yet available for this year.
In 2010, Vereb received $93,848 in campaign donations. The top contributors are listed below.
|Pennsylvania House of Representatives 2010 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Mike Vereb's campaign in 2010|
|Pennsylvania Republican Party||$8,028|
|Gureghian, Vahan H||$5,000|
|Metropolitan Regional Council Of Carpenters & Joiners||$5,000|
|Total Raised in 2010||$93,848|
Vereb is married.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google News search for the term "Mike + Vereb + Pennsylvania + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Rep. Mike Vereb: Rendell ignored Pa. Turnpike reforms - The Mercury
- Corbett Signs Bill Allowing Crime Victims To Meet With Parole Board - CBS Local
- Pa. House abruptly puts off budget vote - Standard Speaker
- New law takes huge steps to help victims of crimes - CBS 21
- Gov. Corbett signs Vereb's parole bill into law - The Times Herald
- Pennsylvania Governor Corbett Signs Law Allowing Crime Victims' Testimony - Wall Street Journal
- Gov. Corbett to sign parole legislation into law on Tuesday - The Reporter
- PennDOT secretary encourages passage of $2.5B Senate transportation bill - The Reporter
- WATCHBLOG: Parole testimony bill heads to Corbett's desk - Pennsylvania Independent
- Pennsylvania bill would abolish 'corruption-infested' turnpike commission - Land Line Magazine
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- Pennsylvania House of Representatives - Rep. Mike Vereb
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006
- ↑ "Republican Caucus Chooses Smith, Turzai, Saylor as New House Leaders," Pennsylvania Independent, November 9, 2010
- ↑ Pennsylvania Department of State, Official Primary Results
- ↑ Pennsylvania Department of State, "2012 Primary Candidate List In Ballot Order," March 26, 2012
- ↑ 2010 general election results from the Pennsylvania Secretary of State's office
- ↑ Official 2008 state house election results from the Pennsylvania Department of State
- ↑ Follow the Money - 2010 donations
|Pennsylvania House Of Representatives District 150
| Succeeded by|
State of Pennsylvania
|State executive offices||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Secretary of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Conservation and Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor & Industry | Chairman of Public Utilities |
Right to Know Law | Transparency Checklist | Government corruption | Transparency Legislation | Open Records procedures | Transparency Advocates | Transparency blogs | State budget | Taxpayer-funded lobbying associations |