|Indiana House of Representatives, District 82|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|High school||Carroll High School|
|Bachelor's||National Labor College|
|Profession||Sheet Metal Worker|
Wilber's professional experience includes working as a sheet metal worker.
Elections for the office of Indiana House of Representatives will consist of a primary election on May 6, 2014, and a general election on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was February 7, 2014. Mike Wilber is unopposed in the Democratic primary, while incumbent David L. Ober is unopposed in the Republican primary.
Wilber ran in the 2012 election for Indiana House of Representatives District 82. Wilber ran unopposed in the May 8 Democratic primary and was defeated by David Ober (R) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Indiana House of Representatives, District 82, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||David Ober Incumbent||67.7%||15,113|
Wilber and his wife, Sharon, have 3 daughters, Brittany,Brooke and Bailey.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Mike + Wilber + Indiana + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Mark Wilber for Indiana House "About Mike" Accessed April 24, 2012
- Indiana Secretary of State, "Official primary election candidate list," accessed February 10, 2014
- Indiana Secretary of State, "List of May 8, 2012, primary candidates," accessed March 6, 2014
- Indiana Secretary of State, “Election Results – Indiana General Election, November 6, 2012,” accessed January 24, 2013
State of Indiana
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | State Examiner | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Utility Regulatory Commission |