Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Tennessee House of Representatives, District 49|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Master's||Methodist Theological School Ohio; Ohio State University, M.P.A.|
|Place of birth||Springfield, OH|
Elections for the office of Tennessee House of Representatives will consist of a primary election on August 7, 2014, and a general election on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was April 3, 2014. Mike Williams is unopposed in the Democratic primary. Incumbent Mike Sparks will face Robert Stevens in the Republican primary.
Williams ran in the 2012 election for Tennessee House of Representatives, District 49. Williams ran unopposed in the August 2 Democratic primary and was defeated by incumbent Mike Sparks (R) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Tennessee House of Representatives, District 49, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Mike Sparks Incumbent||58.9%||12,532|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Mike + Williams + Tennessee + House of Representatives"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Tennessee General Assembly
- Tennessee House of Representatives District 49
- Tennessee House of Representatives
- Tennessee House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Tennessee Secretary of State, "Petitions Filed for State Senate and State House of Representatives," accessed April 5, 2014
- Tennessee Secretary of State, "2012 Primary Candidates," accessed July 11, 2014
- Tennessee Department of State, "Unofficial primary results," accessed July 11, 2014
- Tennessee Secretary of State, "Unofficial Democratic state representative primary results, 2010," accessed July 11, 2014
State of Tennessee
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Treasurer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance| Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environment & Conservation | Commissioner of Labor and Workforce Development | Chairman of Regulatory Authority |