|Pennsylvania House of Representatives District 37|
|December 1, 2014|
|Years in position||1|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
Fee earned her bachelor's degree in Economics from Millersville University in 1987. Her professional experience includes working as a sales executive for TransAmerican Office Furniture, Incorporated.
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Fee served on the following committees:
|Pennsylvania Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Agriculture & Rural Affairs, Secretary|
|• Game & Fisheries|
|• Human Services|
|• Local Government|
Fee's campaign website highlighted the following campaign themes:
As your State Representative I will
- "Fight for balanced state budgets delivered on time"
- "Work to support the private sector to create jobs and a pro-business environment"
- "Encourage the involvement of faith based groups in our communities"
- "Push for no increase or reductions in our state taxes"
- "Fight against efforts to send our tax dollars to wasteful projects"
- "Work to cut government costs and maximize your access to government"
- "Preserve and support family farms and the character of Lancaster County"
- "Protect the rights of the unborn and the value of all life"
- "Support your Second Amendment Rights"
- "Deliver your common sense values to Harrisburg"
Elections for the office of Pennsylvania House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place May 20, 2014. The general election will take place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 11, 2014. Incumbent Mindy Fee was unopposed in the Republican primary, while Brian Phillip Kresge was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Fee and Kresge will face off in the general election.
Fee ran in the 2012 election for Pennsylvania House District 37. Fee defeated Stephen Black and Barry McFarland in the Republican primary on April 24 and defeated Russell Stahley (D) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Pennsylvania House of Representatives, District 37, General Election, 2012|
|Pennsylvania House of Representatives, District 37 Republican Primary, 2012|
Fee is widowed with three children.
Comprehensive donor information for Mindy Fee is available dating back to 2012. Based on available campaign finance records, Mindy Fee raised a total of $64,455 during that time period. This information was last updated on September 12, 2013.
|Mindy Fee's Campaign Contribution History|
|2012||Pennsylvania House of Representatives, District 37||$64,455|
|Grand Total Raised||$64,455|
2012Mindy Fee won election to the Pennsylvania House of Representatives in 2012. During that election cycle, Mindy Fee raised a total of $64,455.
|Pennsylvania House of Representatives 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Mindy Fee's campaign in 2012|
|Robert Asher & Rep National Comm||$5,000|
|Beiler, Chet O||$2,525|
|Republican Cmte - Manheim Area||$2,000|
|Fee, Melinda S||$1,125|
|Total Raised in 2012||$64,455|
|Source:Follow the Money|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google News search for the term "Mindy + Fee + Pennsylvania + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Pennsylvania House of Representatives
- House Committees
- Pennsylvania General Assembly
- Joint Committees
- Pennsylvania state legislative districts
- Official campaign website
- Profile from the Pennsylvania House of Representatives
- Profile from Open States
- Campaign contributions: 2012
- Project Vote Smart, "Biography," accessed May 15, 2014
- mindyfee.com, "Issues," accessed May 16, 2014(Archived)
- Pennsylvania Department of State, "Official primary results for May 20, 2014," accessed July 9, 2014
- Pennsylvania Department of State, "2014 Official Candidate Listing," accessed March 21, 2014
- Pennsylvania Department of State, "Official Primary Results," accessed April 15, 2014
- Pennsylvania Department of State, "2012 Primary Candidate List," April 15, 2014
- followthemoney.org, "Fee, Mindy," accessed September 12, 2013
Thomas Creighton (R)
|Pennsylvania House Of Representatives District 37
| Succeeded by|
State of Pennsylvania
|State executive offices||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Secretary of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Conservation and Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor & Industry | Chairman of Public Utilities |