|Pennsylvania House of Representatives District 37|
|December 1, 2014|
|Years in position||0|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next election||November 4, 2014|
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Fee served on the following committees:
|Pennsylvania Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Agriculture & Rural Affairs, Secretary|
|• Game & Fisheries|
|• Human Services|
|• Local Government|
Fee's campaign website highlighted the following campaign themes:
As your State Representative I will
- "Fight for balanced state budgets delivered on time"
- "Work to support the private sector to create jobs and a pro-business environment"
- "Encourage the involvement of faith based groups in our communities"
- "Push for no increase or reductions in our state taxes"
- "Fight against efforts to send our tax dollars to wasteful projects"
- "Work to cut government costs and maximize your access to government"
- "Preserve and support family farms and the character of Lancaster County"
- "Protect the rights of the unborn and the value of all life"
- "Support your Second Amendment Rights"
- "Deliver your common sense values to Harrisburg"
Fee ran in the 2012 election for Pennsylvania House District 37. Fee defeated Stephen Black and Barry McFarland in the Republican primary on April 24 and defeated Russell Stahley (D) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Pennsylvania House of Representatives, District 37, General Election, 2012|
|Pennsylvania House of Representatives, District 37 Republican Primary, 2012|
Campaign donor information is not yet available for this year.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google News search for the term "Mindy + Fee + Pennsylvania + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Legislation takes aim at Game Commission's deer management program - Lancaster Newspapers
- Pa. Supreme Court backs GOP plan to redraw state's legislative boundaries - Lancaster Newspapers
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
Thomas Creighton (R)
|Pennsylvania House Of Representatives District 37
| Succeeded by|
State of Pennsylvania
|State executive offices||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Secretary of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Conservation and Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor & Industry | Chairman of Public Utilities |
Right to Know Law | Transparency Checklist | Government corruption | Transparency Legislation | Open Records procedures | Transparency Advocates | Transparency blogs | State budget | Taxpayer-funded lobbying associations |