For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
|Minnesota House of Representatives District 54A|
|1993 - 2013|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 2, 2010|
|Bachelor's||Gustavus Adolphus College|
|Master's||University of Minnesota|
Greiling earned her M.A. in Education from the University of Minnesota and B.A. in Education from Gustavus Adolphus College.
She worked as a Research Interviewer at the University of Minnesota from 1985-1992, and was a teacher in St. Paul Public Schools from 1970-1974.
Greiling is a member of Friends of Democrat/Farmer/Labor Women, National Caucus of Environmental Legislators, Democrat/Farmer/Labor Metro Caucus, Mayors Commission Against Drugs, and the Mental Health Caucus.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Greiling served on these committees:
In the 2009-2010 legislative session, Greiling served on these committees:
- K-12 Education Finance Division (Chair)
- Early Childhood Finance and Policy Division
- K-12 Education Policy and Oversight
|Minnesota House of Representatives, District 54A (2010)|
|Mindy Greiling (DFL)||9,997||59.33%|
|Mark Fotsch (R)||6,835||40.57%|
Mindy Greiling raised $53,032 for her campaign.
|Minnesota House of Representatives, District 54A (2008)|
|Mindy Greiling (DFL)||12,693||57.36%|
|Mark Laliberte (R)||9,402||42.49%|
In 2010, Greiling received $44,627 in campaign donations. The largest donors are listed below.
|Minnesota House of Representatives 2010 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Mindy Greiling's campaign in 2010|
|54th Senate District Democratic-Farmer-Labor Party||$6,000|
|Total Raised in 2010||$44,627|
Listed below are the two largest contributors to Mindy Greiling's 2008 campaign.
|54th Senate District Democrat-Farmer-Labor||$6,000|
Taxpayers League of Minnesota
The Taxpayers League of Minnesota, a Minnesota-based taxpayer advocacy organization, releases a legislative scorecard for the Minnesota House of Representatives and Minnesota State Senate once a year. The scorecard gives each legislator a score based on how they voted in the prior legislative term on tax issues and “their efforts to balance the state budget without a tax increase.” The organization also compiles a legislator’s individual "Lifetime Score."
- Mindy Greiling's personal website
- Minnesota House of Representatives - Rep. Mindy Greiling
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 2000, 1998, 1996
- Mindy Greiling on LinkedIn
- Project Vote Smart - Rep. Greiling
- Minnesota Secretary of State, "2010 Election Results," accessed March 9, 2014
- 2008 General Election Results
- Follow the Money's report on Greiling's 2008 campaign contributions
- Follow the Money, "2010 Contributions," accessed January 1, 2015
- Taypayers League of Minnesota, "Legislative Scorecards," accessed May 15, 2014
- Taypayers League of Minnesota, "Legislative Scorecard, 2012," accessed May 15, 2014
- Taypayers League of Minnesota, "Legislative Scorecard, 2011," accessed May 15, 2014
|Minnesota State House District 54A
| Succeeded by|
Dan Schoen (DFL)
State of Minnesota
St. Paul (capital)
Minnesota State Constitution | House of Representatives | Senate | County Attorney | House Research Department | Legislative Reference Library | Senate Counsel Research and Fiscal Analysis | Legislative Auditor |
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Commissioner of Management and Budget | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Chair of Public Utilities |