Mississippi 2002 ballot measures
- The measure was defeated.
- The measure was a legislatively-referred constitutional amendment.
- It dealt with the topic of term limits.
On the ballot
|Amendment 1||Term limits||Increases the terms of office of circuit and chancery court judges|
- 2002 ballot measures
- List of Mississippi ballot measures
- Laws governing the initiative process in Mississippi
- History of Initiative & Referendum in Mississippi
- Mississippi Legislature
State of Mississippi
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture and Commerce | Executive Director of Environmental Quality | Executive Director of Employment Security | Chairman of Public Service Commission |