Mississippi 2003 ballot measures
- The measure was approved.
- It was a legislatively-referred constitutional amendment.
- The measure dealt with education in the state.
On the ballot
|Amendment 1||Education||How members of state's higher education board are chosen||
- 2003 ballot measures
- List of Mississippi ballot measures
- Laws governing the initiative process in Mississippi
- History of Initiative & Referendum in Mississippi
- Mississippi Legislature
State of Mississippi
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture and Commerce | Executive Director of Environmental Quality | Executive Director of Employment Security | Chairman of Public Service Commission |