For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Missouri 1920 ballot measures
- Twelve measures were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
- Two measures were veto referendums.
- One measure was an initiated constitutional amendments.
- Ten of the measures were adopted and five were defeated.
On the ballot
|Issue 1||Gov't Salaries||Changes legislative compensation from per diem to salary|
|Issue 2||Local Gov't||Allows cities to amend their charters more easily|
|Issue 3||Local Gov't||Increases city and county debt limits to fund public works|
|Issue 4||Taxes||Allows for special taxes for building and maintaining roads|
|Issue 5||Taxes||Raises tax rates to improve public buildings and improvements|
|Issue 6||Bonds||Creates $60 million worth of bonds to improve roads|
|Issue 7||Utilities||Raises debt limits of certain cities to build and improve water, ice and electric plants|
|Issue 8||Pension||Requires a state tax to pay pensions to the blind|
|Issue 9||Bonds||Issues $1 million in bonds for a fund for soldiers|
|Issue 10||Judciary||Increases number of justices on the Missouri Supreme Court to nine|
|Issue 11||Elections||Allows absentee voting for soldiers|
|Issue 12||Judiciary||Increases number of St. Louis court appeals judges to six|
|VR||Issue 13||Alcohol||Outlines enforcement of prohibition|
|VR||Issue 14||Labor||Creates system of workmen's compensation|
|Issue 15||ConCon||Requires a new constitutional convention|
- List of Missouri ballot measures
- 1920 ballot measures
- History of Initiative & Referendum in Missouri
- I&R Institute ballot measure database for Missouri
- University of Missouri Institute for Public Policy
- Chillicothe Constitution, "Proposed Amendments to the Constitution of Missouri," October 12,1920
State of Missouri
Jefferson City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor & Industrial Relations | Chairman of Public Service Commission |