Missouri 1928 ballot measures
- One of the measures was a legislatively-referred constitutional amendment.
- Two of the measures were initiated constitutional amendments.
- One measure was approved and two were defeated.
On the ballot
|Issue 1||Gov't Salaries||Increases compensation for the general assembly to cover expenses|
|Issue 2||Pension||Provides a state pension system for police officers|
|Issue 3||Bonds||Issues a $75,000,000 bond for highway construction|
- List of Missouri ballot measures
- 1928 ballot measures
- History of Initiative & Referendum in Missouri
- List of Missouri initiatives from 1910-2000 (PDF)
- Missouri Legislative Academy - Initiative and Referendum 1910-2010
State of Missouri
Jefferson City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor & Industrial Relations | Chairman of Public Service Commission |