Missouri 1932 ballot measures
- One was a legislatively-referred constitutional amendment.
- Two were initiated constitutional amendments.
- All three measures were adopted.
On the ballot
|Issue 1||Pension||Provides pensions for those over 70.|
|Issue 2||Legislature||Limits number and powers of legislative employees.|
|Issue 3||State Execs||Provides for an itemized executive budget to be submitted to the General Assembly within 15 days after it convenes|
- List of Missouri ballot measures
- 1932 ballot measures
- History of Initiative & Referendum in Missouri
- List of Missouri initiatives from 1910-2000 (PDF)
- Missouri Legislative Academy - Initiative and Referendum 1910-2010
State of Missouri
Jefferson City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor & Industrial Relations | Chairman of Public Service Commission |