Missouri 1944 ballot measures
- One measure was a legislatively-referred constitutional amendment.
- One measure was an initiated constitutional amendment.
- One measure was adopted and one measure failed.
On the ballot
|Issue 1||Gov't Finances||Permits the legislature to manage public school funds||
|Issue 2||State legislature||Creates a unicameral legislature||
- List of Missouri ballot measures
- 1944 ballot measures
- History of Initiative & Referendum in Missouri
- List of Missouri initiatives from 1910-2000 (PDF)
- Missouri Legislative Academy - Initiative and Referendum 1910-2010
State of Missouri
Jefferson City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor & Industrial Relations | Chairman of Public Service Commission |