For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Missouri 1962 ballot measures
- The one measure was a legislatively-referred constitutional amendment.
- The one measure was approved.
- Four of the measures were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
- One of the measures was an initiated constitutional amendment.
- All five of the measures were defeated.
On the ballot
|Amendment 1||Taxes||Allocates state motor fuel tax|
|Amendment 1||Taxes||Increases minimum tax rates for St. Louis school districts|
|Amendment 2||Admin of Gov't||Provides the executive department regulations shall be reviewed by legislative committee|
|Amendment 3||Local Gov't||Enlarges charter county powers|
|Amendment 4||Local Gov't||Merges St. Louis city and county|
|ABR||Constitutional Convention||ConCon||Calls for a Constitutional Convention to revise the Constitution|
State of Missouri
Jefferson City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor & Industrial Relations | Chairman of Public Service Commission |