Missouri 2004 ballot measures
- One of the measures was a legislatively-referred constitutional amendment.
- One of the measures was an initiated constitutional amendment.
- One of the measures was approved.
- One of the measures was defeated.
- The one measure was an initiated constitutional amendment.
- The one measure was approved.
On the ballot
|Amendment 1||Gambling||Authorizes floating gambling facilities|
|Amendment 2||Marriage & family||Amends constitution to recognize a marriage as valid only between a man and a woman|
|Amendment 3||Taxes||Requires that all revenues from the existing motor vehicle fuel tax be used only for specific purposes|
State of Missouri
Jefferson City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor & Industrial Relations | Chairman of Public Service Commission |