Missouri 2006 ballot measures
- The one measure was a legislatively-referred constitutional amendment.
- The one measure was approved.
- Two of the measures were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
- Two of the measures were initiated constitutional amendments.
- One of the measures was an initiated state statute.
- Four of the measures were approved.
- One of the measures was defeated.
On the ballot
|Amendment 1||Taxes||Reauthorizes sales tax for soil & water conservation, state parks|
|Amendment 2||Stem cells||Sets limitations on stem cell research, therapies, and cures|
|Amendment 3||Tobacco||Creates "Healthy Future" trust fund with taxes from tobacco products|
|Amendment 6||Taxes||Provides tax exemption for property used for nonprofit purposes or activities of veterans' organizations|
|Amendment 7||Pension||Requires legislators, statewide elected officials, and judges to forfeit state pensions in specific situations|
|CISS||Proposition B||Min wage||Increases state's minimum wage to $6.50/hour|
Not on the ballot
|CISS||Medicaid Initiative||Healthcare||Makes changes to state Medicaid plan|
State of Missouri
Jefferson City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor & Industrial Relations | Chairman of Public Service Commission |