For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Missouri 2006 ballot measures
- The one measure was a legislatively-referred constitutional amendment.
- The one measure was approved.
- Two of the measures were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
- Two of the measures were initiated constitutional amendments.
- One of the measures was an initiated state statute.
- Four of the measures were approved.
- One of the measures was defeated.
On the ballot
|Amendment 1||Taxes||Reauthorizes sales tax for soil & water conservation, state parks|
|Amendment 2||Stem cells||Sets limitations on stem cell research, therapies, and cures|
|Amendment 3||Tobacco||Creates "Healthy Future" trust fund with taxes from tobacco products|
|Amendment 6||Taxes||Provides tax exemption for property used for nonprofit purposes or activities of veterans' organizations|
|Amendment 7||Pension||Requires legislators, statewide elected officials, and judges to forfeit state pensions in specific situations|
|CISS||Proposition B||Min wage||Increases state's minimum wage to $6.50/hour|
Not on the ballot
|CISS||Medicaid Initiative||Healthcare||Makes changes to state Medicaid plan|
State of Missouri
Jefferson City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor & Industrial Relations | Chairman of Public Service Commission |