For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Missouri Issue 7, State Legislative Redistricting, Salaries and Procedures (1938)
If Issue 7 had been approved, it would have:
- Changed some legislative procedures.
- Set forth a redistricting plan that applied to both chambers of the Missouri State Legislature.
- Set forth the qualifications required to run for the state legislature.
- Set forth rules governing the elections of state legislators.
- Set the terms of office of state legislators.
- Set the salaries of state legislators.
- List of Missouri initiatives from 1910-2000 (PDF)
- Missouri Legislative Academy - Initiative and Referendum 1910-2010
State of Missouri
Jefferson City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor & Industrial Relations | Chairman of Public Service Commission |