Missouri Issue 8, Tax Assessments, Bonds and Public Education (1938)
If Issue 8 had been approved, it would have:
- Provided a plan of assessment, valuation and taxation.
- Appropriated bond money.
- Prohibited local political subdivisions from assessing property tax on motor vehicles.
- Provided for the state to maintain the school system.
- List of Missouri initiatives from 1910-2000 (PDF)
- Missouri Legislative Academy - Initiative and Referendum 1910-2010
|state ballot measure article is a stub. You can help people learn by expanding it.|