For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Missouri Natural Streams System, Proposition A (1990)
The Missouri Natural Streams System Act, also known as Proposition A, was on the November 6, 1990 ballot in Missouri as an initiated state statute, where it was defeated. The measure would have established a Natural Stream System made up of Missouri streams, tributaries and related lands, to be regulated through the creation of a Natural Stream Commission.
|Missouri Proposition A (1990)|
Election results via: University of Missouri Institute for Public Policy
Text of measure
The text of the measure can be read here.
- Missouri 1990 ballot measures
- 1990 ballot measures
- List of Missouri ballot measures
- History of Initiative & Referendum in Missouri
- I&R Institute ballot measure database for Missouri
- University of Missouri Institute for Public Policy
- Chillicothe Constitution Tribune, "Proposed Amendments to the Constitution of Missouri," July 17, 1990
- University of Missouri Institute for Public Policy, "Constitutional Amendments, Statutory Revision and Referenda Submitted to the Voters by the General Assembly or by Initiative Petition, 1910–2010," accessed May 13, 2014
- Chillicothe Constitution Tribune, "Proposed Amendments to the Constitution of Missouri," October 25, 1990
State of Missouri
Jefferson City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor & Industrial Relations | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
|historical ballot measure article requires that the text of the measure be added to the page.|