Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Mississippi House of Representatives, District 110|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 5, 2013|
|Next general||November 3, 2015|
Elections for the office of Mississippi House of Representatives will take place in 2015. A primary election will be held on August 4, 2015, and the general election November 3, 2015. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was February 27, 2015.
Ellerby ran in the special election for Mississippi House of Representatives District 110. The seat is vacant following Billy Broomfield's (D) election as Mayor of Moss Point. Ellerby faced Tyres Autrey, Jeramey Anderson, Aneice R. Liddell and Anne A. McMillion in the special election, which took place on November 5, 2013. He did not garner enough votes to advance to the runoff.
- See also: Mississippi State Senate elections, 2011
Ellerby ran in the 2011 election for Mississippi Senate District 47. He ran unopposed in the primary on August 2, 2011. Tony Smith defeated incumbent Ezell Lee and John McCay, Jr. in the Republican primary. Ellerby withdrew from the race prior to the general election on November 8, 2011 since he did not live in the district.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Mitch + Ellerby + Mississippi + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Mississippi House of Representatives
- Mississippi House of Representatives District 110
- Mississippi House of Representatives elections, 2015
- Mississippi State Legislature
- sos.ms.gov, "Official candidate list," accessed October 8, 2013
- Mississippi Secretary of State, "2015 Elections Calendar," accessed December 2, 2014
- blogs.clarionledger.com, "Bryant sets date for three House special elections," July 22, 2013
- blog.gulflive.com, "Jeramey Anderson, 21, in runoff with former mayor Aneice Liddell for House 110 seat," November 5, 2013
- Mississippi Secretary of State, "Official special election results," accessed February 21, 2014
- Mississippi Department of State, 2011 Official State Senate Candidate List
- Picayune Item, "Tony Smith unseats veteran incumbent State Sen. Lee," August 3, 2011
State of Mississippi
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture and Commerce | Executive Director of Environmental Quality | Executive Director of Employment Security | Chairman of Public Service Commission |