was a 2014 Republican
candidate for District 5
of the Maine State Senate
- See also: Maine State Senate elections, 2014
Elections for the office of Maine State Senate took place in 2014. A primary election took place on June 10, 2014, and a general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for party candidates wishing to run in this election was March 17, 2014. The deadline for write-in candidates to run in the primary election was April 28, 2014, and the deadline for non-party candidates to run in the general election was June 2, 2014. James Dill defeated Herbert Clark in the Democratic primary. Wanda Lincoln was unopposed in the Republican primary but withdrew afterwards. Dill defeated replacement Republican candidate Mitchell McLaughlin in the general election.
|Maine State Senate, District 5 Democratic Primary, 2014
| Herbert Clark
- See also: Maine House of Representatives elections, 2012
McLaughlin ran in the 2012 election for Maine House of Representatives District 14. McLaughlin was defeated by Carol Klitch in the Republican primary on June 12, 2012. Incumbent James Dill (D) ran unopposed in the Democratic primary. The general election took place on November 6, 2012.
|Maine House of Representatives, District 14 Republican Primary, 2012
| Mitchell McLaughlin
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Mitchell + McLaughlin + Maine + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
Mitchell McLaughlin News Feed
- ↑ Maine Secretary of State, Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "Candidate List," April 4, 2014
- ↑ Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "List of Primary Candidates," May 8, 2014
- ↑ Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "List of Non-Party Candidates," June 2, 2014
- ↑ Maine Secretary of State, "2012 Primary Candidate List," accessed May 13, 2012