|Connecticut House District 148
|Profession||Catering, Financial Services|
Thomas is the former owner of a successful catering business and is self-employed in the financial service industry. Prior to her self-employment, she worked as a bookkeeper and fiscal advisor for several Connecticut businesses. She has also volunteered with The Laurel House, New Covenant House, and several political campaigns. She has two children.
Thomas' campaign site detailed the following platform:
- "Fight to lower taxes, not raise them"
- "Cut wasteful government spending"
- "Improve our failing school system"
- "Stop the tax and spend policies that plague Hartford"
- "Help to create needed jobs, not drive them away"
- "Honor my Taxpayer Commitment Pledge"
- "Create a business friendly environment"
- "Represent all of our citizens and not the special interests'
- "See that government lives within its means"
- "Tell the powers in Hartford that 'Enough is enough.'"
- "Be your strong Independent voice"
State of Connecticut
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of the State | Comptroller | Treasurer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Protection | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Utility Control |