Montana 2000 ballot measures
- Two of the measures were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
- One of the measures was an initiated state statute.
- Two of the measures were legislatively-referred state statutes.
- All five of the measures were approved.
On the ballot
|C-34||Gov't Finances||Allows state workers’ compensation insurance fund to be invested in private corporate capital stock.|
|C-35||Tobacco||Creates a Montana tobacco settlement trust fund.|
|CISS||I-143||Animals||Prohibits all new alternative livestock ranches, also known as game farms.|
|LRSS||LR-115||Taxes||Revises the taxation of certain vehicles.|
|LRSS||LR-116||Taxes||Repeals state inheritance taxes|
- Montana Constitutional Amendments
- Montana Initiative and Referendum
- I&R Institute History of Montana Initiatives
State of Montana
List of Montana ballot measures | Local measures | School bond issues | Ballot measure laws | Initiative laws | History of I&R | History of direct democracy | Campaign Finance Requirements | Recall process |
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Director of the Department of Revenue | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Securities and Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources and Conservation | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Public Service Commission |