For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, will be limited. Select races will be covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
List of Montana ballot measures
|Laws • History|
|List of measures|
- legislatively-referred state statute - Appears on a state's ballot as a ballot measure because the state legislature in that state voted to put it before the voters.
- initiated state statute - Earns a spot on the ballot when sponsors collect signatures according to the laws governing the initiative process in Montana.
- legislatively-referred constitutional amendment - A constitutional amendment that appears on a state's ballot as a ballot measure because the state legislature in that state voted to put it before the voters.
- initiated constitutional amendment - An amendment to a state's constitution that comes about through the initiative process.
- Veto referenda - When citizens of Montana disagree with a statute or legislative bill enacted by the state legislature, they can collect signatures to force the issue to a vote. If enough signatures are collected, the bill is placed on the statewide ballot.
- Automatic ballot referrals - In Montana, there is one such question, by law, every twenty years, the question of whether to hold a constitutional convention.
- Montana Constitutional Ballot Measures from 1974-2010 (PDF)
- Montana Statutory Ballot Issues from 1906-2010 (PDF)
- I&R Institute's list of Montana initiatives from 1912-2000
- Past ballot issues
State of Montana
List of Montana ballot measures | Local measures | School bond issues | Ballot measure laws | Initiative laws | History of I&R | History of direct democracy | Campaign Finance Requirements | Recall process |
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Director of the Department of Revenue | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Securities and Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources and Conservation | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Public Service Commission |