Morris County, New Jersey
- Budget is published.
- Meeting schedule and agendas posted.
- Current bids posted.
- Form is available for making public records requests.
- Tax records are available in a searchable database.
- Administrative officials listed in directory.
- Permits and zoning are not applied at a county level in New Jersey.
- County freeholders are listed but individual contact information is not posted.
- County audits not online.
- Does not disclose if belongs to government sector lobbying associations.
- Main article: New Jersey government sector lobbying
The county, joined by Sussex County and Warren County, stated it would withhold dues to the New Jersey Association of Counties until the government sector lobbying association in February 2010, until the association completed an audit of its spending.
- Official Morris County Website
- Morris County Chamber of Commerce
- Morris County Sheriff's Office
- New Jersey Visitors Network - Morris County
- Public Records Directory - Morris County
- Morris County on E-Reference