Morse Arberry, Jr.
|Morse Arberry, Jr.|
|Nevada Assembly District 7|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
|Profession||President/CEO, Mortgage Company|
Arberry earned his Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering from North Arizona University, and is a master's candidate in Business Administration at the University of Nevada, Las Vegas. He is president and chief executive officer for a mortgage company. He is married to Carol.
While in the Nevada Assembly, Arberry served on the following committees:
- Commerce and Labor Committee, Nevada Assembly
- Taxation Committee, Nevada Assembly
- Ways and Means Committee, Nevada Assembly
Arberry raised $51,050 for his campaign.
|Nevada State Assembly, District 7 (2008)|
|Morse Arberry, Jr. (D)||12,973||78.63%|
Listed below are the five largest contributors to Morse Arberry, Jr.'s 2008 campaign.
|Barrick Gold Strike Mines||$2,500|
|Las Vegas Chamber of Commerce||$2,500|
|Nevada State Education Association||$2,500|
- Nevada Assembly - Rep. Morse Arberry, Jr.
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign contributions: 2008, 2006, 2002, 2000, 1998, 1996, 1994, 1992, 1990
|Nevada State Assembly District 7
| Succeeded by|