Morse Arberry, Jr.
|Morse Arberry, Jr.|
|Nevada Assembly District 7|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2008|
|Term limits||6 terms (12 years)|
|Bachelor's||Northern Arizona University|
|Profession||President/CEO, Mortgage Company|
Arberry earned his B.S. in Engineering from Northern Arizona University. His professional experience includes working as the president and chief executive officer for a mortgage company.
While in the Nevada Assembly, Arberry served on the following committees:
- Commerce and Labor Committee, Nevada Assembly
- Taxation Committee, Nevada Assembly
- Ways and Means Committee, Nevada Assembly
- See also: Nevada State Assembly elections, 2008
Arberry raised $51,050 for his campaign.
|Nevada State Assembly, District 7 (2008)|
|Morse Arberry, Jr. (D)||12,973||78.63%|
Listed below are the five largest contributors to Morse Arberry, Jr.'s 2008 campaign.
|Barrick Gold Strike Mines||$2,500|
|Las Vegas Chamber of Commerce||$2,500|
|Nevada State Education Association||$2,500|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Morse + Arberry + Nevada + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Nevada Assembly - Rep. Morse Arberry, Jr.
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign contributions: 2008, 2006, 2002, 2000, 1998, 1996, 1994, 1992, 1990
|Nevada State Assembly District 7
| Succeeded by|
Dina Neal (D)