|Alabama State Senate District 28|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
Penn earned his B.S. from the University of Alabama and his J.D. from Cumberland School of Law.
Penn formerly served on the following committees:
- Agriculture, Conservation and Forestry Committee, Alabama Senate
- Confirmations Committee, Alabama Senate Vice Chairperson
- Constitution, Campaign Finance, Ethics, and Elections Committee, Alabama Senate
- Economic Expansion and Trade Committee, Alabama Senate
- Education Committee, Alabama Senate
- Energy and Natural Resources Committee, Alabama Senate
- Finance and Taxation General Fund, Alabama Senate
- Fiscal Responsibility and Accountability, Alabama Senate
- Governmental Affairs Committee, Alabama Senate
- Health Committee, Alabama Senate
- Judiciary Committee, Alabama State Senate Chairperson
- Tourism and Marketing Committee, Alabama Senate
- See also: Alabama State Senate elections, 2010
Penn was eligible for re-election but did not run in 2010.
- See also: Alabama State Senate elections, 2006
Penn raised $139,450 for his campaign.
- See also: Alabama State Senate elections, 2002
Penn raised $410,199 for his campaign, while Bowden raised $0.
|Alabama State Senate, District 28 (2006)|
|Myron Penn (D)||26,106|
|Daniel V. Bowden (Lib)||4,400|
In 2006, Penn collected $139,450 in donations.
His four largest contributors in 2006 were:
|Alabama Education Association||$25,000|
|Milton E. & Pat Mcgregor||$10,000|
|Fight Back For Justice Fund||$10,000|
|Medical Association of the State of Alabama||$10,000|
Penn resides with his wife, Karen, in Union Springs, Alabama.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Myron + Penn + Alabama + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Alabama State Legislature
- Alabama State Senate
- Alabama Senate Committees
- Alabama state legislative districts
- Alabama Secretary of State, "Official 2006 election results," accessed April 15, 2014
- Follow The Money, "Funds raised by 2006 Alabama Senate candidates," accessed April 15, 2014
- Alabama Secretary of State, "Official 2002 election results," accessed April 15, 2014
- Follow The Money, "Funds raised by 2002 Alabama Senate candidates," accessed April 15, 2014
- Follow the Money, "2006 contributions," accessed November 18, 2014
|Alabama State Senate District 28
| Succeeded by|