|Former candidate for|
|Kansas House of Representatives District 41|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
|High school||Leavenworth High School|
|Bachelor's||University of Saint Mary|
Bauder's website highlighted the following campaign themes:
Elections for the office of Kansas House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election was held on August 5, 2014, and a general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was June 2, 2014. Nancy Bauder was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Tony Barton was unopposed in the Republican primary. Barton defeated Bauder in the general election.
|Kansas House of Representatives District 41, General Election, 2014|
Bauder ran in the 2010 election for Kansas State House District 41. Bauder was unopposed in the Democratic primary election on August 3, 2010, and was defeated by Jana Taylor Goodman in the general election on November 2, 2010.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Nancy + Bauder + Kansas + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Kansas House of Representatives
- Kansas House of Representatives District 41
- Kansas House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Kansas State Legislature
- Bauder for State Rep, homepage, accessed October 25, 2014
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
- Kansas Secretary of State, "2014 Primary Election - Official Vote Totals," accessed September 15, 2014
- Kansas Secretary of State, "Candidates for the 2014 General (unofficial)," accessed September 15, 2014
- Kansas Secretary of State, 2010 General Election, accessed October 4, 2013
State of Kansas
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Wildlife and Parks | Secretary of Labor | Corporation Commission |