|Arkansas House of Representatives District 52|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
- City, County and Local Affairs Committee, Arkansas House
- Education Committee, Arkansas House (Vice Chair)
- Legislative Joint Auditing Committee, Arkansas Assembly
- Joint Performance Review Committee, Arkansas Assembly
- Subcommittee on Early Childhood (Chair)
- Subcommittee on Educational Institutions
- Subcommittee on Local Government Personnel
Blount did not provide answers to the Arkansas State Legislative Election 2008 Political Courage Test. The test informs voters how a candidate would vote on the issues if elected.
Blount's sponsored legislation includes:
- HB 1132 - "AN ACT TO CREATE A BIRTH THROUGH PREKINDERGARTEN TEACHING CREDENTIAL."
- HB 1272 - "TO INCREASE PARENTAL INVOLVEMENT IN ARKANSAS PUBLIC SCHOOLS."
- HB 2189 - "THE ARKANSAS PATIENT FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE ACT."
For a full listing of sponsored bills, see the House site.
Blount was ineligible to run for re-election in 2010 due to the term limits of the Arkansas House of Representatives.
Blount raised $9,600 for her campaign.
Below are Blount's top 5 campaign contributors in the 2008 election:
|Arkansas Healthcare Assoc||$1,000|
|Southwestern Energy Co||$750|
|Arkansas Realtors Assoc||$500|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term Nancy + Blount + Arkansas + House
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Arkansas State Legislature
- Arkansas House of Representatives
- Arkansas House Committees
- Arkansas state legislative districts
- Arkansas House of Representatives - Rep. Nancy Blount
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004
- Project Vote Smart, "Biography," accessed December 4, 2014
- Project Vote Smart, "Issue positions," accessed December 4, 2014
- VoteNaturally.org, "2008 general election results, Arkansas," November 4, 2008
- Follow the Money, "Arkansas House spending, 2008," November 4, 2008
- Follow the Money, "2008 contributions," accessed November 20, 2014
|Arkansas House District 52
| Succeeded by|
State of Arkansas
Little Rock (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Executive Director of Natural Resources Commission | Commissioner of State Lands| Director of Labor | Public Service Commission|