Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Minnesota Public Utilities Commission|
|March 4, 2013 - Present|
|January 7, 2019|
|Years in position||2|
|Elections and appointments|
|Appointed||February 11, 2013|
|Appointed by||Gov. Mark Dayton|
|Bachelor's||Iowa State University|
|Master's||University of Minnesota|
Prior to her appointment to the MPUC, Lange served as Manager of Policy and Engagement at the Center for Energy and Environment. She held positions in Energy Program at the Izaak Walton League of America’s Midwest Office from 1992 to 2012.
- B.S., Iowa State University
- M.A., Public Affairs, University of Minnesota
Minnesota Public Utilities Commission (2013-Present)
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Nancy + Lange + Minnesota"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Public Services Commissioner
- Minnesota Public Utilities Commission
- Governor of Minnesota
- Minnesota Secretary of State
|Minnesota Public Utilities Commission
| Succeeded by|