|Montana State Senate District 6|
|High school||Polson High School|
Lindsey is the co-founder of Black Mountain Software. She has worked as a teacher, as well as an assistant to the elderly and disabled children. She is a member of the Polson School Board, and previously served from 1993 to 2001. She has a bachelor's degree in civil engineering and a master's degree in management.
In a July 23 statement, Lindsey said: "I’m running for the Legislature because, like all Montanans, I believe creating jobs is more important than scoring political points. That’s the vision I’ll bring to the state Legislature."
- See also: Montana State Senate elections, 2012
Lindsey ran in the 2012 election for Montana State Senate District 6. Lindsey ran on the Democratic ticket in the general election. She was appointed to the nomination on July 23, 2012.  Incumbent Carmine Mowbray (R) was defeated by Janna Taylor in the Republican primary. Lindsey was defeated by Janna Taylor (R) in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|Montana State Senate, District 6, General Election, 2012|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Nancy + Lindsey + Montana + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- 'Obama phones' given to people promising to sell them for drugs, money [VIDEO - Daily Caller]
- Red scare: Blind Chinese dissident claims Chinese communist conquest of US ... - Daily Caller
- Which bathroom should transgendered students use? - Daily Caller
- No, the Democratic National Convention didn't lose a single laptop worth ... - Daily Caller
- The Center For Inquiry Likes Atheism's Cranky White Guy Image, So Screw You ... - Raw Story
- Suspension won't be removed for five-year-old grilled over cap gun who then ... - Daily Caller
- Edward Snowden wants everyone to stop talking about his girlfriend [PHOTOS - Daily Caller]
- Union bosses threaten Hurricane Sandy cleanup contractors, their families - Daily Caller
- Work/Life Issues Really Depend On What Kind of Job You Have - Raw Story
- Obama runs immigration bill from White House, according to new report - Daily Caller
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found