|Kansas House of Representatives District 22|
|January 14, 2013 - Present|
|January 12, 2015|
|Years in position||0|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next election||November 4, 2014|
|Bachelor's||Wichita State University|
Lusk attended Wichita State University, receiving a Bachelor's of Fine Art.
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Lusk served on the following committees:
|Kansas Committee Assignments, 2012|
|• Children and Seniors|
|• Social Services Budget|
Lusk's website highlights the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt:"Restore Kansas School Cuts"
- Excerpt:"Renew the American Dream with Fairer Tax Code"
- Excerpt:"Revive the Kansas economy so it works for Working Families"
Lusk won the 2012 election for Kansas House of Representatives District 22. She ran unopposed in the August 7 Democratic primary and defeated Marla Brems (R) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Kansas House of Representatives, District 22, General Election, 2012|
Campaign donor information is not yet available for this year.
Lusk and her husband James have three children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term Nancy + Lusk + Kansas + Legislature
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Capitol Update: Transportation reorg becomes law, but source of 'efficiencies ... - Prairie Village Post
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
Greg Smith (R)
|Kansas House of Representatives District 22
| Succeeded by|