Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Maine House of Representatives District 121|
Nancy Thompson was a 2012 Republican candidate in the 2011 special election for District 121 of the Maine House of Representatives. The special election took place on August 16, 2011. Thompson ran to fill the vacancy created by the election of Cynthia Dill (D) to the Maine State Senate in a 2011 special election. Thompson ran in the 2012 election for Maine House of Representatives District 121.
Thompson ran in the 2012 election for Maine House of Representatives District 121. Thompson ran unopposed in the June 12 Republican primary and was defeated by incumbent Kimberly Monaghan-Derrig (D) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Maine House of Representatives, District 121, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Kimberly Monaghan-Derrig Incumbent||56.6%||3,047|
Thompson speaks at a candidate forum.
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Nancy Thompson on Facebook
- The Portland Press Herald, "Cape hosts candidates for District 121 seat," August 4, 2011 (Coverage of candidate forum)
- The Forecaster, "House District 121: Monaghan-Derrig vs. Thompson in Cape Elizabeth," August 4, 2011 (Candidate profiles)
- Wmtw.com, Dill Wins District 7 Election, May 11, 2011
- Maine Secretary of State, "2012 Primary Candidate List," accessed May 13, 2012
- ME Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "Upcoming Elections," accessed August 9, 2011
- The Portland Daily Sun, "Monaghan-Derrig wins special election for legislative seat," August 16, 2011 (dead link)
- YouTube.com, 19russthompson's Channel
State of Maine
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |