For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
|Georgia House of Representatives District 21|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||January 8, 2013|
Bergeron ran in a special election for Georgia House of Representatives District 21. The seat was vacant following Sean Jerguson's (R) resignation. Jerguson announced he would run for the District 21 state senate seat left vacant when Chip Rogers (R) resigned in December 2012. Once his candidacy was certified, Jerguson had to resign his seat in the House in order to run for the senate. Bergeron came in third against Brian Laurens (R), Kenneth Ashley Mimbs (R) and Scot Turner (R) in the special election on January 8, 2013.
- Official campaign website
- Atlanta Journal-Constitution, "Qualifying ends for open legislative seats, including Rogers’"
- Atlanta Journal-Constitution, "Qualifying ends for open legislative seats, including Rogers’," December 12, 2012
- Cherokee Ledger News, "Sean Jerguson to run for State Senate 21 seat," December 5, 2012
- Cherokee Ledger News, "Special Senate and House elections set," December 6, 2012
- Canton-Sixes Patch, "Unofficial Vote Count Complete, Runoff Looms for House Race ," January 8, 2013
- results.enr.clarityelections.com, "Official special election results," accessed November 15, 2013
State of Georgia
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | State Superintendent of Schools | Insurance and Safety Fire Commissioner | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |