Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Washington House of Representatives, District 42a|
McClendon's website highlights the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt:"All our children need a good education to be ready for a good job in our future economy."
- Excerpt:"I support an efficient government that provides services to our most vulnerable neighbors. Part of the job of government is to be efficient and to constantly be evaluating its processes to make sure we are spending taxpayer money wisely."
- Excerpt:"I will fight for job training programs, shovel-ready projects and investment in our family farms to convert Whatcom County into the economic engine we know it can be."
- Excerpt:" I’ll bring the Whatcom County values of trust, character and community spirit to Olympia. It is a long uphill battle, but we can no longer afford to just say no."
Whatcom County Agriculture
- Excerpt:"I’ll work hard to protect our farm resources — healthy soils, adequate clean water, the right to farm, a skilled workforce, and markets to sell their products."
McClendon ran in the 2012 election for Washington House of Representatives, District 42a. McClendon ran unopposed in the August 7 blanket primary election and was defeated by incumbent Jason Overstreet (R) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Washington House of Representatives, District 42a, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Jason Overstreet Incumbent||54%||35,225|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Natalie + McClendon + Washington + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
State of Washington
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Commissioner of Public Lands | Director of Labor and Industries | Chairman of Utilities and Transportation |
List of Counties |
List of Cities |
List of Towns |
List of School Districts |