|Maine State Senate, District 21|
|December 3, 2014 - present|
|December 6, 2016|
|Years in position||1|
|Base salary||$13,852/year (first regular session) |
$9,661/year (second regular session)
|Per diem||$38/day, plus $32/day for meals|
|Elections and appointments|
|First elected||November 4, 2014|
|Term limits||4 terms (8 years)|
|Maine House of Representatives, District 73|
|2012 - 2014|
Libby served in the Maine House of Representatives, representing District 73 from 2012 to 2014.
2015 legislative session
At the beginning of the 2015 legislative session, Libby served on the following committees:
|Maine Committee Assignments, 2015|
|• State and Local Government|
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Libby served on the following committees:
|Maine Committee Assignments, 2013|
- See also: Maine State Senate elections, 2014
Elections for the office of Maine State Senate took place in 2014. A primary election took place on June 10, 2014, and a general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for party candidates wishing to run in this election was March 17, 2014. The deadline for write-in candidates to run in the primary election was April 28, 2014, and the deadline for non-party candidates to run in the general election was June 2, 2014. Nathan Libby was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Patricia Gagne was unopposed in the Republican primary. Libby defeated Gagne in the general election.
|Maine State Senate District 21, General Election, 2014|
Libby won election in the 2012 election for Maine House of Representatives District 73. Libby ran unopposed in the June 12 Democratic primary and defeated Larry Poulin (R) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Maine House of Representatives, District 73, General Election, 2012|
Comprehensive donor information for Libby is available dating back to 2012. Based on available campaign finance records, Libby raised a total of $4,659 during that time period. This information was last updated on September 13, 2013.
|Nathan Libby's Campaign Contribution History|
|2012||Maine State House, District 73||$4,659|
|Grand Total Raised||$4,659|
2012Libby won election to the Maine House of Representatives in 2012. During that election cycle, Libby raised a total of $4,659.
|Maine House of Representatives 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Nathan Libby's campaign in 2012|
|Libby, Nathan L||$62|
|Total Raised in 2012||$4,659|
|Source: Follow the Money|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Nathan + Libby + Maine + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Maine State Legislature
- Maine State Senate
- House Committees
- Joint Committees
- Maine state legislative districts
- Maine Senate - Senator Nate Libby
- Maine House of Representatives - Rep. Nathan Libby
- Profile from Open States
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Nathan Libby on Facebook
- Campaign contributions: 2012
- Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "List of Primary Candidates," accessed May 8, 2014
- Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "List of Non-Party Candidates," accessed June 2, 2014
- Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "Primary Election - June 10, 2014," accessed December 5, 2014
- Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "General Election - November 4, 2014," accessed December 5, 2014
- Maine Secretary of State, "2012 Candidate List," accessed May 14, 2012
- Maine Secretary of State, "Tabulations for Elections held in 2012," accessed March 19, 2014
- followthemoney.org, "Libby, Nathan," accessed September 13, 2013
|Maine State Senate District 21
| Succeeded by|